10.27.2011

Announcing: Going Bitless online class info

The Introduction to Going Bitless online class will start November 1st running through November 28th with the first videos to be released for personal practice followed by a Skype Q&A session a week. You will have the week to get signed up and review and practice the first exercises. The Skype Q&A answer session will be held at a time to be determined. Sunday or Monday AM or PM times are available by popular choice so let me know in the comments section what time of those two days may work best. If you have not downloaded Skype click here to get it. Otherwise, if you cannot make the calls or can't get Skype, You may post questions to the Blog or Email them through my Website. If you have a Youtube channel, you can send me links to your uploaded videos from your channel for evaluation. If you have another video host you use, that is fine too. I only need to be able to view them through the links to share with me for evaluation. If you need more help with this or have more questions contact me. The cost of the online clinic will be an Introductory rate of $150.00 payable through my site (click here to sign up and pay). To Purchase my Side Pull Bitless bridle click here.

Here is how the class will work:
1. Sign up by paying through Paypal. (click here to sign up and pay)
2. Add me through your Skype contacts search Farah.Dejohnette or Farah DeJohnette Horsemanship
3. Once you have signed up and I have your email, You will receive the links to the weeks video lessons.
4. Speak to me on the weekly Skype call to have questions answered and get feedback on videos.
5. Post questions on the blog or email them to me here if you don't or can't access Skype.

http://fdhorsetraining.com/
Subscribe to my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment