9.22.2011

Upcoming FDTH Clinics


For those of you who don't know yet, I have several clinics coming up internationally. Saturday sept. 24th I have a short demo at Backacresfarm.com if you are in the New England area. It is free to come and observe so come on by! There will also be a Demo from Bonnita Roy and her stallion Khemancho as well as demonstrations from Wendy Bryant Natural Dentistry and Kevin Landau DVM and Equine Chiropractic and Acupuncturist.

I am so excited to have the opportunity to work with so many people around the world. I am also going to check out Jenny Rolfe's facility and meet her Spanish Stallions on my UK visit.

If you are interested in putting together a clinic in your area, Contact FDTH to check availability and schedules. As you can see I travel far and wide to explore horsemanship with all types of horses and their people.

The following will be held in the coming months. I look forward to working with all of you that I have connected with around the world!

If you'd like to check out my work go to FDHorsemanship Youtube Channel

Oct. 7-9 FDHT 3 day clinic: at Bittles Brook Farm Contact FDTH for more info. You can pay here through Paypal to reserve your spot and find more details.

Oct. 15th One day Liberty clinic: at The Natural Equestrian Center Contact FDTH for more info. You can pay here through Paypal to reserve your spot and find more details.

Nov. 28th-Dec. 3rd Waterhole Rituals for Riding, Yoga and More with Stina! at Richmond Vale Academy Contact FDTH You can pay here through Paypal to reserve your spot and find more details.

Dec. 9-11 FDTH 3 day clinic: at Taralee Stables in Carterton, New Zealand Contact FDTH for more info. You can pay here through Paypal to reserve your spot and find more details.

See you around the globe!
http://fdhorsetraining.com/
Subscribe to my Blog!





http://fdhorsetraining.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment