11.05.2010

Winter Virtual Clinic Classes










I will be offering Online Integrative Horsemanship and Equine Wellness classes this winter and will be looking forward to getting input from my Blog readers for what you may be interested in learning more about. I have already had some requests for some introductions to Holistic remedies and Flower essences. Fearful riders also seems to be a popular topic. I would like to offer some virtual riding clinics as well so there should be something for everyone in every discipline. I will be using video and other media to support the classes so all you need is a computer, a phone, and the desire to learn to participate. Let me know your thoughts!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! What about horses that show agressiveness towards people when being handled? Do you have any thoughts about this subject?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bertha
    This is a very interesting topic you bring up. And as you would imagine, I deal with what would be called "Aggressive" behavior frequently. So are you saying you'd be interested in a class on working with more difficult horses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other point I will bring up is the type and degree of the behavior. Some behavior will fall under the simply solved category and some extreme cases may require private consults with me or a professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am very interested in a class on working with such horses. I have one specific case in my mind. I doubt if it is an extreme case. Just one that I have no experience with and I'm not sure how to work with this horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bertha maybe you could do a consult call with me to discuss? A half hour should do. http://fdhorsetraining.com/VirtualCoach.html

    ReplyDelete