4.24.2010

Introduce yourselves!

First of all, I want to thank all of the people who subscribe to my blogs and follow me on twitter, FB and all the other online places I have made friend and followers.
For this weeks blog post I have a request. I would like you to introduce yourselves and tell me a little bit about you and your horses and or other animals companions. I know there are a lot people following the blogs so leave a comment so I can get to know you better. Even ask a question or offer a topic idea for a future blog. Even if I know you already, just say hi or give me an update on your equine activities. I can't wait to hear from you!

FDT

6 comments:

  1. Hi Farah,

    obviously you know me (see you on Thursday!), so I'm just checking in. My horses are doing well, although Destry, my 2 y/o stud colt, is getting in trouble with other horses more than I'd like him to, and Lili, my mare, is beginning to struggle with her fly bite allergies (aka sweet itch, or summer allergies). We're in coping mode on warm days. I never thought I'd like the cold seasons as much as I have since I've had Lili. Summer = hell.
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christian!
    I will see you this week. Thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farah,
    Thanks for coming up the other week. Jenny decided to geld the boy we were working w/...his recovery has been slow going due to his age...so, i've been doing a lot of sharing territory w/him...and a little of the UE's...will keep you posted. Hope all is well with you.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a perfect program for your situation Kelli. I think you will make a lot of progress with him now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Farah,this is Peta, we know each other from the NHN site. I am currently in the WRIC In the Box programme and really enjoying it.So is Willow.My dog Hazel, a shepherd is less than impressed and has taken to choosing to stay in the safety of the car having been chased by Way my friends TB gelding. I am sad because he is going back to Spain after two years with me.I shall really miss him, the horse not the dog.So glad to join your site. I have learned so much from you from NHN radio.See you around.
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. He Peta!
    I am excited that you joined the in the box program. I'm sure you will get a lot out of it. Sorry to here about your horse leaving. I use WHR with my dogs as well. You can practice with yours!

    ReplyDelete