2.02.2008

Welcome to my FDT Blog!



Hey all,
It's 2008 and I'm looking forward to a great year with Mercury and Phoenix coming 4 and nearing competition ready (see photos bigger one is M and smaller one is Feenz).

In other news, I have added Natural Dogmanship to my list of services this year. So any of you needing Dog whispering help, contact me if you are in my traveling area of New England!

So with this blog, I hope to post more tips, articles, and updates on the goings on with FDT. Follow the two siblings (yes, those two are brother and sister) first show experiences.

And as always Mercury has been an adventure being my first STUD colt. He is such a Momma's boy though. He is better than a lot of geldings I deal with. Thank you natural horsemanship.

Anyway, check back for new posts and such and see what unfolds in my adventures in horse training...
FDT
Go to FDhorsetraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment