- They add variety and creativity to my sessions.
- Different configurations offer Physiotherapy, symmetry and suppleness benefits.
- They can easily be done at Liberty.
- They help Hunter, Jumper, Eventer practice to be fun, a positive and Connecting experience.
- They build connection and desire in the performance horse.
- Enhance Dressage training.
- Help horses engage their core muscles and build stronger toplines.
- Help horses learn to focus and be careful with their feet.
- Fear issues around objects.